Height is regulated by a kind of hormone called the Human Growth Hormone. Though the body height is determined genetically, it is also a well-known fact that growth depends on certain external factors and nutrition is one of them. Poor height can be a result of slow growth due to inadequate nutrition. Let’s speak about 10 foods that will help you to increase height growth hormone:
1. Fish. it has been proven that fish flesh does assist in promoting proper height growth.
2. Seafood. more than 99% of the body’s calcium is found in bones and teeth. So, if your body doesn’t have enough calcium that makes your height increase slowly.
Especially, children and teenagers should eat lots of food which are rich in calcium such as: crab, shrimp, fish, oyster, shellfish, etc.
3. soy beans. Soybean as a rich source of proteins, folate, vitamins, fiber and carbohydrates improves bone and tissue mass and density that further helps in increasing height. According to nutritionists, you should consume 50 grams of soybean every day.
4. Eggs. Eggs contain high quality protein which helps in developing strong bones and a healthy body.that’s why it is an important nutrient for growth height.
5. Bananas.Bananas are rich in potassium which is important for bone strength and binding and without a strong bone, growth will not be possible. The richest source of vitamin K is in banana. This one occupies prominent place in the list of best foods that increase height.
6. Vegetables. From essential minerals to dietary fibres, they carry everything required that stimulates growth hormones in the body and as a result increase the height.
7. Beef. Beef contains much more protein than other types of meat. Beef is rich in vitamin E, B12, and zinc, which is useful for activating the production of the growth hormone, somatropin.
8. Oatmeal. Protein-rich foods like oatmeal help in repairing bones and tissues. They also promote the creation of new tissues. According to health experts, those who wish to increase their height should consume at least 50 grams of oatmeal in breakfast on a daily basis.
9. Raisins. Raisins contain the amino acid L-Arginine, which also elevate Human Growth Hormone levels.
10. Raw Chocolate. Chocolate stimulates the pituitary gland, to produce more Human Growth Hormone and dopamine.And it is also a very rich source of the amino acid and tryptophan.
Life elixir covers a broad range of topics including nutrition, natural medicine, natural DIY remedies, health benefits, beauty secrets, beauty tips, fitness.
The materials and the information contained on Life Elixir channel are provided for general and educational purposes only and do not constitute any legal, medical or other professional advice on any subject matter. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat or cure any disease. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider prior to starting any new diet or treatment and with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. If you have or suspect that you have a medical problem, promptly contact your health care provider.